Monday, October 30, 2006

Meaning of Life

Welcome to my ‘travel blog’. I am excited about starting my new adventures traveling the world. As some of you may know I have been wanting to travel the world for the last couple of years and finally have the opportunity to do it. I am passionate about traveling, learning about history, culture, people, and the great wonders of the world and look forward in sharing my experiences with all of you. What do I expect to learn from this experience you ask.....? Well there are many things to learn about, but the most important thing that I would like to learn about is what most of us ponder over which is ‘What is the meaning of life?’ I hope to answer this question after my experiences and I welcome you in joining in my journey. I want to thank all of my friends and family for their support and encouragement. With that said, fasten your seatbelts ladies and gentlement we are ready for take off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home