Saturday, March 31, 2007

Day 3: Nha Trang...

Today I got up way to early and took a flight to Nha Trang which is a beach resort area on the China Sea. It has beautiful blue/green water with mountains on both sides. I would have to say it is one of the most beautiful beaches I have been to. I enjoyed more than the beaches in Thailand. It is not as tourist as Thailand. When I arrived at the hotel I met Sarah, a Brit, we decided to go grab some lunch. I ordered the pancakes, what I got were crepes, cut up and garlice noodles. The were quite good. I then headed for the beach for nice relaxing day. People are aggressive in trying to sell you things, but I don't think they are nearly as aggressive as the people were in Bali.

That night had dinner with Sarah and Paul (an Aussie) at a seafood BBQ place. The prices here are extremely cheap. Hotel rooms you can get for ~ $15 and meals generally less than $5, you can't beat the prices. I am beginning to like Vietnam more than Thailand. It's not as touristy as Thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home